I work as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, in a nurse-led breast cancer follow-up service.
I have worked in a variety of roles in both the community and hospital settings.
My experience has range from supporting patients and their families at the end of life in a community setting to supporting
patients with a curative breast cancer diagnosis in a hospital setting.
I work with patients who have completed their primary breast cancer treatment, supporting them to self-manage, living beyond cancer to improve their quality of life and enhance their well-being.
This can be achieved by providing evidence-based information, guidance and support.
Services I offer;
- A personalised holistic needs approach in supporting your recovery, discussing practical ways to manage the long-term effects of your cancer treatment.
- Supporting your care considering all aspects of your well-being, identifying that the physical, emotional and social effects of living with cancer have an equal impact on recovery, to enhance your quality of life.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Honours degree
- Bachelor of nursing degree.
Post graduate certificates:
- Beyond Cancer – Living with an induced menopause
- Clinical Breast Examination and Client Communication
- Breast Cancer Care in Practice
- Royal college of coursing. (RCN)
- Nursing and midwifery council. (NMC)