My role as your cancer life coach will be to help you to proactively and purposively manage living with and beyond cancer and guide you to make positive and sustainable lifestyle changes to enhance your quality of life.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
Coaching qualifications: Primary Certificates in Coaching, Psychological coaching, Stress Management, and in Health and Wellbeing.
Diploma in Oncology
Masters in Nursing
PhD with focus on Recovery from Colorectal Cancer
Post-graduate certificate in Academic Practice
I have published many papers, several book chapters and co-edited a Handbook on Gastrointestinal nursing.
I have 25 years experience as a Colorectal Cancer CNS.
I have been the Lead for Survivorship services in a large NHS Trust for the last 9 years.
In 2020 I was awarded an MBE for services to Colorectal Cancer nursing.
- UK Oncology Nursing Society
- The Institute of Leadership and Management
- International Society for Coaching Psychology.
- European Oncology Nursing Society
- Royal College of Nursing
- National Colorectal Cancer Nursing Network
- Association of Coloproctology Great Britain and Ireland