Hello my name is Joanna Injore. I am an experienced dietitian with over 17 years’ experience. Working with cancer patients has been my focus throughout my career and I have worked extensively in the NHS, private practice and the charity sector.
There is so much information on cancer and nutrition
that is it really difficult to know what is going to help you. I provide personalised evidence-based advice that will help you feel fully supported during and after your treatment so you know what to eat to help you manage your symptoms and support your recovery.
These are some of the ways I can help:
- During treatment: providing dietary assessment and advice managing side effects of treatment (nausea, vomiting, bowel problems, poor appetite, weight loss)
- After treatment: Support with returning back to healthy eating, managing ongoing issues (fatigue, weight changes, treatment side effects), achieving a healthy weight, gaining weight and strength and menopause symptoms.
- Cancer prevention: Evidence-based lifestyle advice on cancer prevention and how to incorporate the guidelines into your lifestyle.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- BSc (Hons) in Nutrition & Dietetics King's College University of London
- HEE (Heath Education England)/ NIHR Pre-Masters of Research Internship
British Dietetic Association full member (BDA)
The Health and Care Professions Council- registration number DT11871
Member of British Dietetic Association Oncology Specialist group