I am experienced in working with post radiotherapy changes to the pelvis, with a particular interest and knowledge on managing a treatment induced menopause or androgen induced changes following hormonal treatment for prostate cancer.
I have contributed to national and international publications , conferences
and research on managing late effects of radiotherapy and early menopause.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- 2005-2013 Consultant Radiographer in Gynae Oncology
- 2013-current Centre head and Cancer support specialist Maggie's Cambridge
- 2021 CBT for managing hot flushes
- 2018 Master of Science module prostate cancer-Distinction
- 2011 Master of Science in Radiotherapy and Oncology-Distinction
- 1997 Certificate of counselling skills
- 1992 Diploma of the College of Radiographers (therapy) Addenbrooke’s School of Radiography. Cambridge
Health Professionals Council No. RA.32357
Society and College of Radiographers
British Menopause Society