Image Consultant & Stylist. My purpose is much more than putting you in the latest trends and more of an INSIDE OUT service – HEALING, RESILIENCE, and CONFIDENCE. Post breast cancer treatment, I realised that there was no provision to help thrivers with body confidence. This realisation led me to think
about dressing for healing. I believe that dressing well is a form of self-care, and it is crucial for overall wellbeing.
Now, I help cancer thrivers and survivors of other trauma cope with the effects of diagnosis and treatment through style.
Services I offer;
- Beauty advice: Advice to help you feel more like yourself again. I provide make-up and skincare advice to help you manage the visible side effects of cancer treatment.
- Style advice: Elevate your confidence with a personalised style assessment and practical advice from an expert. Understand the colours, cuts and styles which suit you best and can mask any physical changes as a result of your cancer treatment.
- Hair loss: Support to help you plan for and manage hair loss as a result of your cancer treatment.
- Wardrobe management: We will work together to evaluate your wardrobe, identify what needs to stay or go and fill any gaps. After the exercise, you will have an updated wardrobe with clothes that work with your natural colouring, body shape, and lifestyle. Don’t worry – the audit needn’t lead to a massive spending spree.
- Personal shopping
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Trained at Talking Image, with over fifteen years of experience working with clients on a one-to-one basis and holding workshops online and in-person.
- Worked on an award-winning film as a stylist.
- Board member at FIPI (Federation of Image Professionals International).