16 May 14:30
I have over 5 years experience in the NHS as a registered dietitian, I am also a qualified sports dietitian. I have worked in a number of settings in the NHS but have specialised in cancer care. I have over 3 years experience as a specialist oncology dietitian, working across the treatment pathway from
optimising clients pre treatment, to living well after cancer. I am also on the Medical Advisory Board for Ovacome, ovarian cancer charity.
I can provide you with evidenced-based nutritional guidance before, during and after treatment that is tailored specifically to you.
Services I Offer:
- Pre-treatment plan, a thorough nutritional assessment and dietary plan to help you prepare for upcoming treatment.
- Nutritional support during treatment, advice to help you manage the impact of chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery on your diet and digestion.
- Recovery plan, a thorough nutritional assessment and dietary plan to help you recover effectively from treatment and manage any long-term consequences you may still be experiencing.
- Weight loss programme, a programme to help reduce body weight, recover effectively from treatment and lower the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight gain programme, a high protein, high energy dietary plan and approach for managing any side-effects which may be impacting your appetite and intake.
- Pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy management & support
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- BSc Human Biology
- MSc Nutrition
- PGDip Dietetics
- PGCert Sports Nutrition
- British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Sports and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr)