Friday at 8:00 AM
I am a clinical academic Dietitian who has a wealth of experience & knowledge in delivering evidence based nutrition advice within the field of cancer & nutrition. I am passionate about delivering nutrition advice throughout your cancer journey from diagnosis, treatment & recovery, ensuring all advice
is tailored & exclusive to you.
Through expert nutrition advice I aim to help you gain confidence & knowledge about how nutrition can help you including, maintain muscle mass & strength, reduce fatigue & side effects from treatment, support your immune system & increase healing & recovery.
Services I Offer:
- Pre-treatment plan, a thorough nutritional assessment and dietary plan to help you prepare for upcoming treatment.
- Nutritional support during treatment, advice to help you manage the impact of chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery on your diet and digestion.
- Recovery plan, a thorough nutritional assessment and dietary plan to help you recover effectively from treatment and manage any long-term consequences you may still be experiencing.
- Weight loss programme, a programme to help reduce body weight, recover effectively from treatment and lower the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight gain programme, a high protein, high energy dietary plan and approach for managing any side-effects which may be impacting your appetite and intake.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Dietitian (BSc Human Biology, MSc Nutrition, PGDip Dietetics, PGCert Research methods)
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Fellow
- Late effects & gastrointestinal specialist, FODMAP trained
- British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- The Health and Care Professions Council
- Member of BDA Oncology committee
- Member of BDA professional guideline committee
- Member of National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) committee for Barretts Oesophagus guidelines