How do I book an appointment?
- Browse Services: Explore our services and browse the profiles of our Perci Professionals. Once you have found a professional who suits your needs, select their initial consultation and choose a time and date that works for you. An appointment is confirmed once payment is received.
- Be guided by a Perci Expert: Our team of qualified cancer nurses are expertly placed to help you find the right professional. You can have a free 20-mins video phone call to discuss which treatment is best suited to your individual needs.
How do I access my appointment?
- Once you have booked an appointment you will be sent an email confirmation containing a link which can be clicked to access your appointment. You will also be sent a reminder of your call, which has the link too.
- Alternatively, you can access your appointments by visiting ‘Appointment Information’ when you are logged into your account on the Perci Health website.
- Perci Health can be accessed via the internet, whether you are using a laptop, tablet or mobile phone, as long as you have a camera and microphone (all smartphones have these features). This will allow you and your chosen professional to see and hear one another.
What if I can’t access my appointment?
If the points above aren’t proving useful and you are having technical issues prior to your appointment, please email [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.