Clinical exercise coaching.
Improve strength and aerobic health to improve the quality of daily life; meet with a clinical exercise specialist to create a safe and appropriate exercise programme which takes into consideration your individual challenges and meets your personal goals.
A clinical excercise specialist can help if:
If you are looking for practical advice and an exercise programme designed to improve your body’s strength after cancer treatment and beyond. If you have specific goals in mind a clinical exercise specialist will give you methods and exercises to reach them.
The support we give:
Perci’s clinical exercise specialists are focused on improving energy, strength, flexibility, coordination and balance, reducing fatigue and anxiety, improving lymphoedema and improving overall quality of life during and after cancer treatment.
How do I book an appointment?
- Browse Services: Explore our services and browse the profiles of our Perci Professionals. Once you have found a professional who suits your needs, select their initial consultation and choose a time and date that works for you. An appointment is confirmed once payment is received.
- Be guided by a Perci Expert: Our team of qualified cancer nurses are expertly placed to help you find the right professional. You can have a free 20-mins video phone call to discuss which treatment is best suited to your individual needs.
How do I access my appointment?
- Once you have booked an appointment you will be sent an email confirmation containing a link which can be clicked to access your appointment. You will also be sent a reminder of your call, which has the link too.
- Alternatively, you can access your appointments by visiting ‘Appointment Information’ when you are logged into your account on the Perci Health website.
- Perci Health can be accessed via the internet, whether you are using a laptop, tablet or mobile phone, as long as you have a camera and microphone (all smartphones have these features). This will allow you and your chosen professional to see and hear one another.