Join other employers in the UK who are setting a new standard of care for their employees affected by cancer.
of people living with cancer
in the UK are of working age
of people who were employed when
diagnosed say it was important for them
to continue work after diagnosis
of the 1.5 million cancer carers
in the UK are employed
of line managers say they have not been given
any training on how to support people with
long term conditions including cancer
“For those affected by cancer, work is important. Due to the advances in cancer treatment more people are able to and want to stay at work during treatment.”
Professor Peter Schmid, Medical Director
The support offered through Perci Health makes an immeasurable difference to your employees lives.
Specialist cancer nurse support
To answer your questions, big or small
Quick virtual access to +20 support types
1-2-1 human interaction from the UK's leading cancer experts
Behavior change and symptom management
Programmes personalised to your physical, psychological and practical needs
Comprehensive cancer support for everyone impacted by cancer
Perci Health shows your team you care whilst they are away from work, strengthens their loyalty to you and plays a critical part in making the return to work possible
Recovery and Rehabilitation
Our nurse-led personalised programs support employees at all stages of cancer treatment.
- Optimising emotional wellbeing and building resilience.
- Optimising physical function and managing bothersome symptoms.
- Building strong relationships and local support network.
Specialist symptom management
Managed by our team of highly specialised cancer experts committed to making the return to work easier.
- Support with longer-term effects of cancer treatment.
- Evidence-based content focused on common symptoms such as anxiety and fatigue.
- Educational articles and resources.
Support for carers
Guidance to understand and navigate the complexities of caring for someone with cancer.
- Access to a dedicated cancer nurse specialist to answer important questions.
- Help to prepare for upcoming appointments and navigate local community care.
- Emotional support and specialist bereavement care.
In recent years we have become increasingly aware of the true extent to which our colleagues are impacted by cancer in some capacity - either directly or supporting a loved-one. Perci Health, with its unique offering, allows us to provide support when it’s needed most. Looking after our colleagues goes to the heart of our values and it makes good business sense.Bell Group, a UK business providing Perci Health cancer care to its employees